- RSS Channel Showcase 5509668
- RSS Channel Showcase 1219858
- RSS Channel Showcase 2938479
- RSS Channel Showcase 3901741
- 05/14/18--05:00: Opinion: Why I’m Glad I Stood Up to Online Harassment
- 06/08/18--05:00: Book Marketing: 7 Avoidable Rookie Errors for Indie Authors
Feeling jaded with Twitter? Read this refreshing post by Helen Baggott, who as an ALLi Partner member speaks about Twitter with the perspective of an editor – and potential new reader for your self-published books!
Wondering about the best way to deal with genuine online bullying? Indie author Chrissie Parker, herself a victim of persistent online harassment, shares her top coping mechanisms.
No matter what stage you’re at in your indie author journey, it’s worth checking this list of 7 classic marketing errors made by self-publishing authors as they try to make their books discoverable in a crowded marketplace